Would you like to write for us?
If you have good web writing skills, we will accept well-written travel articles in exchange for a byline (an “author box” at the bottom of your article that contains a link to your website).
What We Expect From An Article
We expect that an article…
- Is 100% original and has not been published elsewhere, or won’t be published elsewhere.
- Is 750-1,000 words in length.
- Includes at least 3 photos (min. 800 x 600 px) that you own copyright to, and are willing to license to us for use on our website and social media presence.
What Types Of Articles We Are Looking For
In a nutshell, we are looking for articles about traveling or vacationing in Texas. This could include…
- Articles about specific attractions or fun activities for people to do on vacation in Texas.
- Round-up lists of attractions or fun activites to visit in an area of Texas, like a specific city or area, like the Hill Country.
- Tips for a particular type of vacation activity, like camping or hiking, etc.
Our Goals With Articles
We publish articles for the benefit of our readers. As such, we will promote your published article to our audience, which will, in return, bring exposure to you. Our specific goals with articles are…
- Increase traffic to our website.
- Increase engagement with our content.
- Boost conversion for our offers.
Are You Ready To Write For Us?
Fill out the form to tell us more about yourself: